Welcome to the Granville Inn!
The safety of our guests and our team members is our top priority, and we want you to have confidence in choosing the Granville Inn. We hope your stay with us is enjoyable, comfortable, and safe!
In addition to adhering to the guidelines and standards set up by the CDC for the hospitality industry during COVID-19, we have taken measures and extra precautions during this time. Below are a few highlights regarding our services we would like to make you aware of as we work to keep you and our team safe.
Safety & Sanitation:
- Hand Sanitizing Stations are available in the lobby
- All high-touch areas in public spaces are sanitized frequently
- All items and surfaces in your room have been properly sanitized prior to your arrival.
- We have removed the following items from our guest rooms to ensure proper sanitation regulations: decorative pillows, pens, notepads, and “Do Not Disturb” signs. Glassware has been replaced with individually wrapped single use cups.
- In accordance with recommendations for social distancing, we ask that you maintain a six-foot distance when in our public space.
- While face coverings will be worn by our team members, they are not mandatory for our guests; however, we strongly urge our guests to utilize face coverings while in public areas. Disposable masks are available at the front desk.
- We will be providing housekeeping service for stayovers upon request only and only when your room is unoccupied. Please inform us if you would like this service, otherwise we will not disturb you.
- We will provide contactless request service. Should you need additional towels or other amenities, please call the front desk and we will be happy to deliver the items and place them outside your door for contactless delivery.
- Our self-serve coffee stations & business center are currently not available. Contact the front desk for a complimentary cup of coffee or assistance with printing.
Food & Beverage:
- Our dining room is open for dinner service from 4pm – 8pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday and 4pm – 9pm Friday and Saturday. We are still closed for breakfast and lunch, but there are several great dining options in the village of Granville.
- Reservations are not required but recommended. If you do not have a reservation, we ask that you do call ahead seating by calling our guest services team. We will text or call you when your table is ready.
- Traditional room service is not being offered at this time; however, carryout is available to your room.
Please know we are thankful to have you as our guest and are here to serve you. Our team looks forward to doing everything we can to continue to provide warm hospitality and memorable experiences. Should you need anything during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk.